This page’s contents state IDZONE’s privacy and security policies for customers and visitors of the website and web portal. The contents are subject to change at any time without prior notice from IDZONE.
- IDZONE respects your data privacy, including your name, date of birth, home address, phone and telephone numbers, and credit card information. All information you share with IDZONE will be encrypted, protected, and confidential.
- IDZONE will not disclose your information unless required by the due process of law or is subject to legal action. Moreover, IDZONE will use your information in business transactions with you and no other parties.
- Should your data be shared with any affiliates or subsidiaries, it will be with the sole intent of proposing business transactions and improving your customer experience.
- IDZONE will host on-line quizzes and surveys for data collection and audit purposes. IDZONE reserves the right to use the information shared through these ventures to enhance its services and improve customer experience. Furthermore, IDZONE reserves the right to share this information with subsidiaries and business partners with the sole intent of improving business practices and customer experience.
- IDZONE will follow best practices to ensure the data security and privacy of its users. However, IDZONE will not be responsible for the violation or misuse of your personal information by any third parties or unauthorized personnel as a consequence of internet misuse.
- Customer privacy is one of our primary concerns. Therefore, we assure you that the personal information shared on our website will confidential to a reasonable extent and will be used to keep you up to date with new products, services, and other items of interest.
- For any issues and inquiries regarding IDZONE’s privacy and security policies, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDZONE reserves the right to modify this document at any time without prior notice. By browsing our website and using our services, you have chosen to accept the policies stated in this document.